Dominion Auto Group has an incredible selection of hundreds of new Chevrolet, Buick and GMC models. We also have a wide variety of pre-owned vehicles including many low mileage, one-owner vehicles to choose from.
Of course, these days there are many options when shopping for your next vehicle.
Why Choose Dominion?
· Family Owned for 58 years: Dominion Auto Group is a family owned business that has been serving Richmond since 1955. Our core values include: Truth, Respect, Understanding, Service and Teamwork.
· Free Car Washes and State Inspections: Once you purchase a vehicle from Dominion you immediately become a Preferred Owner and get FREE exterior car washes every Wednesday and FREE state inspections for as long as you own the vehicle.
· Convenient locations: Dominion Chevrolet-Buick-GMC is located just ¼ mile past Short Pump Mall in Richmond’s West End. We also have a second location in Hopewell, VA where we sell preowned vehicles.
· Low Processing Fee: Our dealership has a low processing fee of only $288. This is below the Richmond average of $399.33.
· Flexible Financing Options: We work with 20 different lenders to get you the best rate possible. Our banks and credit unions offer competitive financing rates and our Finance team works diligently to get you approved on your next vehicle.
· We will buy your vehicle on-site: Dominion will make you an offer on your current vehicle in just 15 minutes. Whether you decide to trade-in your vehicle or sell it to us, we will provide you a written offer that is good for 7 days.
· GM Certified Preowned Selection: We have a wide selection of GM Certified Preowned vehicles that pass a rigorous 172-Point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning Process. Certified Preowned vehicles come with a 2-year/30,000 mile Maintenance Plans and a 12-month/12,000 mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty.
· Free Carfax Report: Each preowned vehicle at Dominion Auto Group and My Dominion Used Cars comes with a free Carfax vehicle history report.
· Low, Non-Haggle Internet Pricing: We offer the lowest prices in Richmond on all of our new and preowned vehicles. We make sure each customer receives every qualifying rebate and discount available.
· No High Pressure Sales Tactics: Our sales consultants are customer advocates and work with our managers to create a car buying experience that is enjoyable and will leave you completely satisfied.
Our average rating from our customers is
It was a real pleasure working with the folks at Dominion Chevrolet. They were very friendly, did not pressure us into doing anything, went out of their way to help us, and were very knowledgeable. IRead More >>
I drove over 100 miles to purchase my vehicle from Dominion Chevy and it was well worth it. They were friendly, courteous, and not high pressure sales as most are. Jeff Moore, my salesman, was a truRead More >>
PRINCE FREDERICK, MD
I purchased my car there in 2004, and I always bring it there for any type of service it needs. I refuse to take it anywhere else.Read More >>
I arrived at the dealership at approximately 4:15 PM on Tuesday. And, yes it was determioned that I would need a new tire. The order was placed, the shuttle took me home along with the groceries I hRead More >>
GLEN ALLEN, VA
The customer service at Dominion Chevrolet is second to none. Its refreshing to see these days.Read More >>
the service was prompt and the associates very pleasantRead More >>
Very well satisfied, thank you. Service Personnel were great! My overall experience with Dominion has been satisfactory. I will return for my next purchase!Read More >>
WEST POINT, VA
The staff was helpful and the facilities were comfortable with three kids in tow!Read More >>
The service rep got me in and out of there very expeditiously and kept me informed of issues with my vehicle throughout the entire day and a half.Read More >>
The appointment started out slow, I went outside to the oil change counter and had to wait about 10 minutes before someone came out to rescue us. In the heat which did not help and had a 3 year old wRead More >>
GLEN ALLEN, VA