Dominion Auto Group has an incredible selection of hundreds of new Chevrolet, Buick and GMC models. We also have a wide variety of pre-owned vehicles including many low mileage, one-owner vehicles to choose from.
Of course, these days there are many options when shopping for your next vehicle.
Why Choose Dominion?
· Family Owned for 58 years: Dominion Auto Group is a family owned business that has been serving Richmond since 1955. Our core values include: Truth, Respect, Understanding, Service and Teamwork.
· Free Car Washes and State Inspections: Once you purchase a vehicle from Dominion you immediately become a Preferred Owner and get FREE exterior car washes every Wednesday and FREE state inspections for as long as you own the vehicle.
· Convenient locations: Dominion Chevrolet-Buick-GMC is located just ¼ mile past Short Pump Mall in Richmond’s West End. We also have a second location in Hopewell, VA where we sell preowned vehicles.
· Low Processing Fee: Our dealership has a low processing fee of only $288. This is below the Richmond average of $399.33.
· Flexible Financing Options: We work with 20 different lenders to get you the best rate possible. Our banks and credit unions offer competitive financing rates and our Finance team works diligently to get you approved on your next vehicle.
· We will buy your vehicle on-site: Dominion will make you an offer on your current vehicle in just 15 minutes. Whether you decide to trade-in your vehicle or sell it to us, we will provide you a written offer that is good for 7 days.
· GM Certified Preowned Selection: We have a wide selection of GM Certified Preowned vehicles that pass a rigorous 172-Point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning Process. Certified Preowned vehicles come with a 2-year/30,000 mile Maintenance Plans and a 12-month/12,000 mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty.
· Free Carfax Report: Each preowned vehicle at Dominion Auto Group and My Dominion Used Cars comes with a free Carfax vehicle history report.
· Low, Non-Haggle Internet Pricing: We offer the lowest prices in Richmond on all of our new and preowned vehicles. We make sure each customer receives every qualifying rebate and discount available.
· No High Pressure Sales Tactics: Our sales consultants are customer advocates and work with our managers to create a car buying experience that is enjoyable and will leave you completely satisfied.
Our average rating from our customers is
I have always had outstanding service with Dominion Buick. All representatives that I have come in contact with have been very courteous. I have enjoyed my 2014 Buick LaCross , however I have found tRead More >>
NORTH CHESTERFIELD, VA
My experience has always been good and Rich Turner is very helpful.Read More >>
The recall work was quick and Pat was great to work with!Read More >>
If your service department was open on Saturday you would be a 10!!Read More >>
The leasing of my 2014 LaCrosse marks the third car acquisition experience our family has had with Dominion Auto Group in Richmond, and our opinion of this dealership -- from sales to followup to servRead More >>
The salesman was great! He was very informative kept us updated every step of the way. Would definitely recommend him as well as the dealership to any friends or family looking for a new vehicle!Read More >>
Justin was great, whole ordeal was fantastic, tyRead More >>
MANAKIN SABOT, VA
I arrived at the Dominion service dept. at the time of my scheduled appointment and they were ready for me, with paperwork prepared. They asked me when I wanted my vehicle back and I gave them a resoRead More >>
I was upset to begin with because it seemed no one wanted to help when I had an emergency. I then spoke with Charlie Rowland and he went above and beyond to help me and even put me in a rental car.Read More >>
On August 20th, I walked into Dominion looking for a Chevy Camaro, but the 2015 Malibu caught my eye and I had to have it. Salesman Jarrod assisted me along with another salesman (forgot his name). AfRead More >>